Fire Soccer? Go on...

So I guess fire soccer is a known thing... or at least I googled it and Google didn't reply with a What the eff are you typing now, bitch? side-eye, so it must be a known thing...
Fire soccer! Run! Aye-yi-yi!!!!!

That said- HAHAHA fire soccer. Stupid feet gone catch a'blaze!

I'm picturing- well you know what I'm picturing....

So what does 'fire' have to do with 'soccer'? I'm guessing it's a league level- like little league, big league, medium league (I'm a sports fan obviously)... but fire league? Is that like the league for people who don't give a shit about what happens to their toes? Or flamers? Or people who think they're hot shit?

"See man, I'm on a fire soccer team. No there isn't any actual fire involved, but dude- the attitude involved- man the attitude involved IS fire. Seacrest out!"

No comments:

Post a Comment