Oh, you fancy, uh?

(When I was in 7th grade, I too discovered the art of colored hot glue and flat marbles)

I saw this bike parked off of Magazine Street. I want to have a bike decorating party... maybe a bike/cupcake decorating party for people who don't have bikes?

Actually, that sounds really fun! Wait... what is more fun? Decorating cupcakes and bikes or decorating bike-shaped cookies and bikes??? THEME ALERT!!!! (I am a weirdo.)




I actually had this idea that I'd like to get a fancy bike parade going. Besides the look of the bike above, there are lots of things one can do to fancy-up a bike. My #1 idea is wrapping my bike in Christmas lights. Can you imagine how beautiful it would be to see/be on a lit-up bicycle at night? And during CarniVAL season?! Fugetaboutit!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment