Teal Me You Love Me

Purple used to be my favorite color. I loved Purple. Then one day, I realized I had been a total fool. Purple wasn't any good for me. I told Purple I didn't want to see her anymore. Life was a colorless ball of blah for a while, but then I found Burgundy. I thought I had found the one... so rich, so sophisticated. Until a new color entered my life.

I wasn't looking for a new color, but once I laid eyes on her, I knew she was the one. At first, I didn't know what to call this color. I didn't know how to label her... she was Turquoise, but with more depth. She was Forest Green, but with a touch of the blues. Finally, I learned her beautiful name... Teal.

Teal is soft, yet strong. Teal complements everything and everyone. Teal even gets along with Purple and Burgundy.

Thank you, Teal. You are an inspiration to us all.




No comments:

Post a Comment