I can't wait to start creating all sorts of awesomeness with my new machine.
Here's my list of must sews:
1) Sock Monsters: I have made Sock Monsters by hand in the past. Everyone loves them, but it took forever to sew them with a needle and tread. Now I can use my Singer Stylist to whip them up for holiday and birthday gifts, and give my carpal tunnel a break!
2) Skirts: Millions of skirts will be made. Minis, full circle, taffeta tutus, pencil, elastic waist bands, zippered skirts (this machine comes with 10 different feet, including zipper feet!), button-up skirts (the machine comes with several button hole options!), long skirts, pleated skirts. I can never have enough skirts!
3) Pillows: Easy to make, useful to have.
4) Kitchen towels/Linen Napkins: They cost so damn much at the store, but now I can make them myself. Same goes for cloth napkins.
5) Quits: Max's mom introduced me to quilting. Can't wait to get into this. I'll have to do other projects first so I end up with some fun scraps to piece together.
6) Dresses: Once I've mastered skirts, I'll move on to the tricky world of sleeves and collars. Can't wait!
7) Purses and cosmetic bags: Zippers, liners, pockets. Yup, my makeup will be very orgaized!
8) Aprons: For the kitchen, for the office, for the street. I am gunning to make the apron trendy and acceptable.