Randoms of Note

-Today's an espeically good day because my purple Spanx match my cardigan, my bike and my new Nike Lunarglides. No one else knows, but it makes me happy.

-My boyfriend asked me to switch out one of the pics I used here because I was showing too much cleavage- the weird thing is I hadn't even noticed the cleavage... guess it goes to show boys like to notice boobs. You learn something everyday!

- I'm wondering if anyone else always counts the stairs as they take them? I always realize a few flights in that my inner monologue has switched from 'I love the way the color of that ____ matches the color of ___" to "...12, 13, 14, 15" I go up and down 3 flights of stairs 5+ times a day, and pretty much without fail I'll realize I'm counting them again as I ascend/descend the final floor.

No comments:

Post a Comment